Friday, October 5, 2012

My cape has sparkles on it.

I have a super power.

And not a lame one like flying or shooting lightning bolts from my hands.

I can find anything. 

Seriously.

Just ask my family.

I have denied this power for years upon years and it's just recently that I'm beginning to accept my fate. 

Because I kid you not when I say that if it is lost, I will find it. 

And it's beyond freaking annoying.  You have no idea. 

I know, with great power comes great responsibility, but you guys, it's just too much!

It's getting to the point that I'm expected to find things that have been lost for years through three moves. 

And I can

It's down right freaky.

I just feel...so alone in the world.  Is there anyone else out there like me?

I've heard stories of other moms who can do the same thing. 

I need to know that I'm not alone, that there are others.  That this "gift" is not really the curse I believe it to be.

I must go. 

There is a missing video game cord.  And I don't even play video games.  Do you see my plight? 

No comments: