So why does Zoe want my house to be smelly and ugly?
We seem to be at a stand off, her and I, on this issue. She wants to fling and mess make and I want no sign of a cat except cute Instagrams of her and Dusty snuggling on the couch and sweet purring cuteness on my feet as I get ready in the morning.
And I would make her go outside to do her biz-ness but I'm afraid she'll be snatched up or knocked up, the later being worse. And right now we don't have the moo-lah to get surgery on her lady parts.
Although hubby is all "Birth! Kitty birth is so magical for our kids to experience!" That would mean more kitty litter being flung recklessly about with little thought of the person cleaning it up! It's as if she's trying to cause my brain to hemorrhage.
So I put it in the boy's bathroom because, well not to be all stereo typical, but duh, it's the boy's bathroom, and I'm just being honest here. It's already gross. But now it's gotten to the point where they won't even go in there. And that's saying something. So I donned the rubber gloves and strapped on the gas mask and cleaned the crap out of that bathroom until that thing shined to high heaven and would have made even a grandmother proud.
But. Back to square one.
So then I came up with a genius idea. To put it under the sink. Only....you have to remember to leave the cabinet door open or else....she will poop in the bathtub.
I'm not saying the plan was fool proof.
It was barely a plan.
Who keeps putting me in charge of ideas around here?!
![]() |
| HAVE POO. WILL FLING IT. |

No comments:
Post a Comment