Monday, October 22, 2012

I'll take my pulitzer now please

While my sister and I were out to lunch recently we were discussing very important things like the oil shortage and the economy and health care and how an alien totally invaded the body of Charlize Theron's character in the movie Prometheus so she had to climb into a machine that apparently could do like any surgery that you type into it.  So she has it perform a cesarean section on her and pull out the alien "baby" only now she's trapped in the tube with it and it's all squirmy and screamy and murdery.  And then we were all like "Oh my gosh, we should totally have one of those machines and we could give ourselves tummy tucks anytime we wanted!"  Amarite? 

This is why I am not a doctor. 

And also, this is why God gave us sisters.  To high five our awesome ideas.  Because seriously right?

1 comment:

Forever For Evie said...

YES! Why has this not been invented already? You should totally look into it.