Got Motrin?
We do. Lots of it, because we also have fevers, vomit and some interesting hallucinations.
Dylan was convinced in his fever induced state, that there was a guy in our house with an eagle and a jar of money.
He wasn't very happy that I didn't believe him, so I finally gave in and agreed with him, although the least the guy could have done was to leave the money, because children's Motrin is not cheap.
I am the one person in our house not to get the flu. And while I would love to chalk it up to an amazing immune system, it's actually because the slightly pushy "flu shot team" was in the break room at the same time I wanted to enjoy some eggs and they talked me into getting one. If by talk you mean jumped me and stabbed me and left me unable to move my left arm for three days. But I'm not bitter.
In fact, I guess I owe them a thank you. I quite enjoy not throwing up. Now if my kids would just stop doing it. I don't really "do" throw up. Hubby does. Bleeding? I'm your girl. Vomitting, I'm in the next room. But love ya! Just from over here.
*air hug*
1 week ago
1 comment:
I love how every time I see a new post from you, I know I will be laughing. :) I mean, ok, I'm not laughing about everyone being sick...that really sucks. So sorry! Hope they all feel better! But *air hugs*? That's funny. And it's even funnier when I picture you doing it to them. haha!! =D And to think that Dylan was hallucinating about birds...go figure. :) I love you guys so much and I miss you all like crazy!
Post a Comment