Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dear Second Born,

I would like to take this moment to thank you for remembering to bring home your lunch box. I mean it. I know it's easy to forget the huge blue thing you lug into school every day, so I commend you on bringing it home. Esspecially after using a plastic grocery sack for almost two months.

I also thank you for returning my plastic container that held the ketchup I sent along.

It would be so super awesome though if you could put the lid back on next time. I don't enjoy opening it and finding this.

Love ya kid,

Mom

2 comments:

{love, mj.} said...

ewww. what is that?

Forever For Evie said...

yuck!
I'm about 110% positive that Chloe's would look the same way. That is, if she ever took a lunch from home. Thank goodness for the lunch program!! :D