Tuesday, November 20, 2012

If you send me to get it, it's at your own risk

There are some things I know a lot about.

Like all the season's of The Biggest Loser and Breaking Bad and why the toilet paper should always go under the back or how to sneak out of a sleeping baby's room {ninja level 5} or the best way to pedestrian stalk to get good parking but in such a way they don't know they're being stalked or simply: zombies.  Because obviously. 

But there are some things I know practically nothing about and one of those is alcohol.  So when hubby asked me to get him cervezas at the store recently I said sure. 

Only when I got to the check out line I realized I had forgotten them and the woman helping me could tell I needed something so she offered to continue with my order while I ran to grab one more thing. 

I hurried over to the alcohol area with all the other winos and stood in front of the beer and looked and looked and looked.  And could not find any cervezas.  At all.  I considered asking the people around me but finally just decided to grab something I had seen him drink before and hurried back.

Me when I got home:  Look I know you said cervezas but I couldn't find any so I grabbed this.  And believe me, I looked.

Hubby:  *quinty eye stare* You do realize that "cervazas" just means "beer" in Spanish right?

Me:  I hate you right now.

So we can agree that not only do I not know anything about beer I also don't know anything about Spanish. 

And probably way too much about zombies.

1 comment:

Mike R. said...

I like beer and toilet paper should always roll out off the top. :)

Hope your family has a Blessed Thanksgiving!