Saturday, April 14, 2012

What rhymes with influenza?

We have had large amounts of vomit in our house as of late and it's caused a bit of a blog stand still.

For this I apologize. 

However fever induced, hazed filled stupors do not a good a good post make. 

Trust me.

I was hallucinating about telling you all the reasons it would be a good idea to use katchup as a cupcake filler. 

I know right.

Only if those cupcakes were shaped like french fries.  Clearly.   
And just when I thought absolutly no more puke could come out of one more person. . .it did. 

At 2:30 AM. 

Because that's when it's the absolute most fun to clean up.  Or better yet, have hubby clean up. 

I don't do throw up. 

I barely do my own throw up. 

I barely type about it. 

So that's where I've been. 

And now you have a visual. 

And are asking yourself why you come to this blog. 

Because I love you!  { And for that reason I didn't take any pics of the entire puking debacle.  See, love, love love. }

1 comment:

Forever For Evie said...

So sorry!! I don't do puke either. I can do everything else, but puke? no.
Hope everyone starts feeling better soon!!