Saturday, February 11, 2012

What's with all the slacking?

I just realized that my last post is dated January and it's now February and what the heck? 

So here's a look at some possible future topics:

-Dylan is taking some friends paint balling for his birthday.  Let's see what happens when you put a group of boys who play "Call of Duty" for hours on end on a field with guns.

-Valentines day!  Why it's lame to pass out cards in Junior High.  Or so I'm told.

-My birthday is around the corner so you all know what that means!  That's right!  Lots of hyperventilating, over-reacting, wrinkle finding fun!

-Did I get another tattoo? 

-I think my dog has OCD issues.  And can read my thoughts.

Do you think a post with out a picture is way too boring?  Are you anti anti picture? 

There so much better. 

No comments: