Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy {heart shape} Day!!



Aliya would not let me make one for her.

How else will all her teachers know that I am a loving committed mother who takes time out of my busy day to make sure my kids look exactly right and yell until they do or we are not leaving this park, and that I'm quirky and creative and didn't do the Sponge Bob valentines but instead did something unique and worked on getting the suckers in instead of making dinner because you can get something on your own, we have left overs, can't you see I'm busy making your childhood memories over here! and how else can all the other moms feel bad about themselves if I don't over achieve??

{disclaimer:  I do not, in fact, want any moms to ever feel bad about themselves for any reason at all.  Ever.  Even for laughs on my blog.  I've thought about it.  But in the end logic won out.  I love you all.  Smooches!}

1 comment:

Forever For Evie said...

Those turned out great! I saw them on pinterest and thought about making them, but settled for writing names on bags of M&M minis, and that was the extent of our V-day card making. :D