Warning:
This post contains pictures that may disturb sensitive viewers. If you have a weak stomach, well, man up. Stop being such a baby. For Dylan's birthday we decided to turn our office into his bedroom since hubby no longer works from home and quite honestly I can no longer take the constant arguing over who is in charge of cleaning which side of the room. Apparently there is a line that divides the space in half that only they can see and heaven forbid they touch something not intended for them! Oh the horror!
For years now hubby has been after me to stop micro managing the cleaning process and let them do it on their own because how else will they ever learn and in the end that's how hoarders are made. So I agreed and let them be. Until I moved things around to surprise Dylan while he was at school with a brand new living space and what did I find??
So that's what the under side of the dresser is for! All this time I've been using that space wrong! Silly me.
And in case you were wondering, if you leave yogurt out long enough it ceases to smell. So you don't have to worry about that anymore, you can just leave it where it is. Along with that old apple. Or whatever kind of fruit that was originally.
Tired of wearing your smelly socks? Just toss them in the general direction of the TV and forget they exist. Of course you will have to put up quite a fuss the next time you're getting ready for school and can't find any clean ones but the instant gratification is worthsies.
Also, don't forget to complain about those missing video games that you couldn't live without and that went missing like a month ago and must have been stolen. Oh, wait, there they are. Under the entertainment center along with all the candy wrappers and stale goldfish crackers. Of course. Of. Course.
At this point all I can do is rub my forehead and repeatedly talk myself out of jamming a pencil in my eye. Because really?
Someone Pah-leeez tell me this is not just my kids




No comments:
Post a Comment