Thursday, December 3, 2009

Last post continued. . . or extended. . .updated?

When we first told Daymon that Santa was not real and after he said he was choosing to still believe, there was an incident about a week later. He came home from school and said that his class was upset with him about "that Santa thing you told me". I immediately thought, "oh, great! Now he's ruined it for other kids!" So I asked him what he meant and he said "I told them what you said, you know, that Santa is dead".

Wow, not what we said but thanks for making a class full of 5 year olds cry.

Apparently we weren't clear.

3 comments:

Forever For Evie said...

Oh my goodness...that is HILARIOUS!!! I literally busted out laughing when I read that. I love that little boy!!! :)

{love, mj.} said...

oh man. that is SO cute that he thought that!

Tara Hall said...

I'm with Sarah!! I laughed so hard when I read that. Jade asked me what I was laughing at. I chose not to tell her for the fear of the same thing that Jade would do in pre-school.lol...This is to funny. I love it.