Monday, March 25, 2013

Does this mean he's the more mature one?

If you've been reading my blog for long you've come to a few possible conclusions:  I talk about poop entirely too much, I actually think my dog might be trying to kill me and I like zombie things. 

The last one drives hubby nuts.  He hates zombies. 

And it's not that I like zombies as like beings and what not but I like the whole "possible end of the world, what do we do now, ruuuuuuuuunnnnn" part of it.  Be he still thinks it's wrong on like every level. 

So when I was recently talking about how funny Warm Bodies was our conversation went like this:

Him: When did you see that?!

Me: On my birthday. With my sister. Because you can do whatever you want on your birthday and I wanted to see a zombie movie with my sister. I also ate a lot of food. 

Him:  Wrong.

Me:  Excuse me?

Him: You can't do whatever you want on your birthday.

Me: *giving him the stink eye*

Him: You can't murder someone on your birthday and then be all "it's my birthday I can do whatever I want"!

Me:  Obviously.

So several things are clear.  I will not be seeing World War Z with him.  I'm going with my sista!  And also if there ever is a zombie apocalypse I just hope he's not turned into one because then he'd be limping around all "braaaaaaiiiiiiinnnnsssss" and I would have to be like sorry zombie hubby I know it's just your insinct and all and you can't help it but now I have to shoot you.  Or keep you in the barn but that didn't turn out well for anyone.  You can see my dilema. 

No comments: