A brief period of time when I alternate between procrastinating and panicking.
I miss the days when my kids were ecstatic about a stretchy lizard from the dollar store.
Although one of our cats ended up eating the lizard that led to an obstructed bowel and had to be put to sleep after a slow and agonizing three days of torture.
But, you know, other than that, that lizard provided endless hours of stretchy fun.
Now it's all can I please have the remote control helicopter with the attached camera?
Obviously my child needs to know what's going on down the street but only from a birds eye view.
Or but the video game I'm asking for is different from all the other video games with the SAME name. I mean, duh.
But I think Hubby is asking for the silliest thing. Only he doesn't think it's silly at all. He wants a Flowbee.
After I got done laughing, because those aren't even real right, he informed me that he is not joking and he wants one yesterday.
Since he's the one who cuts the boy's hair most of the time, except when they beg me to take them to get it done, I figure he should get what he wants. And because he's the only one who actually grooms the dog.
The reason the boys don't like hubby cutting their hair is because we don't exactly have the sharpest scissors and sometimes they pull. If by sometimes you mean all the time. And he also may or may not have nipped their ears on a few occasions. The hair cutting sessions usually end up with a crying sniveling, sad little boy with very cute hair. Which they never notice because they're too busy holding tissue to a slightly bloody ear.
And apparently all this could be avoided if he had a Flowbee.
I mean, just look at how happy this little boy is.
He's not afraid at all as his hair us sucked up into a vacuum and sliced off. He's not worried about it getting tangled into what I can only assume are mini blades of death waiting to ensnare and rip every hair it sees out of a person's scalp. What a brave little guy.
I'm not saying I don't trust the thing I just knew a woman who was under some farm machinery at the wrong time and had her entire scalp ripped off. And a Flowbee kind of reminds me of miniature farm machinery.
Of course the box does say "As seen on TV". And nothing ever goes wrong with that.
He's not afraid at all as his hair us sucked up into a vacuum and sliced off. He's not worried about it getting tangled into what I can only assume are mini blades of death waiting to ensnare and rip every hair it sees out of a person's scalp. What a brave little guy.
I'm not saying I don't trust the thing I just knew a woman who was under some farm machinery at the wrong time and had her entire scalp ripped off. And a Flowbee kind of reminds me of miniature farm machinery.
Of course the box does say "As seen on TV". And nothing ever goes wrong with that.

1 comment:
Lol! I shave Clint's all the time 2 & I'm also thinking WOW no more vacuumning.ha
Post a Comment