You can't think of anything funny.
Yes, I can. Anytime I want.
Then do it. Right now.
I can't. I have socks to count. It's imperative that I know exactly how many socks are in this house. And after that I have light bulbs to dust, so it goes without saying that I'm swamped here. Swamped.
Or you're ignoring me because nothing funny has happened in umpteen weeks and you're stalling.
OR I'm saving all my funny for. . .Tuesday.
Well you better be. It's a little embarassing how you've been asking the kids leading questions in hopes they say something cute-ish.
I would never. How insulting.
Face it. All you've got are topics like "Holiday weight gain" and "Weird people who take their pets to see Santa".
They ARE weird, right?
.......
Right?
If you put a picture of one. . .
Someone please adopt me.
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment