Granted, it's not nearly as bad as a spider of any size or shape, but I found a scorpion in my house.
The guy we're renting from was all "Oh, yeah, we see them inside sometimes, nothing to worry about" and do you know why he said that?
Because he's a boy.
It could be worse. My bestie's hubby paid money to own one of these.
Yup, I just made you look at that.
He's lovingly referred to as "Stinger".
Why are boys okay with these? My boys, hubby included, thought it was so cool to mess with the one I found until they tired of torturing him and killed him.
I have a serious case of the heebie jeebies and can just imagine one crawling it's way onto my bed to eat my legs in the middle of the night. I'm pretty sure they eat people.
And I'm pretty sure I won't sleep for a while.
1 comment:
Yup he sure did! Stinger is a lot of fun 2 watch. The weirdest animal EVER 2 own.lol. Now clint wants a female 4 babies. Ummmmm NO!!!ha
Post a Comment