My Aliya turned 12 on July 1st! I'm just now getting some pictures together because the 1st is her birthday, then the fourth of July, the 5th is our anniversary and the 6th is Hubby's birthday. Whew! What a week!
She wanted to have a scavenger hunt in the mall. It was strange for me because I'm a real worry wart, especially in malls, so to just let them go off by themselves was a little hard. It all stems from my mom's worry being passed down and my sister being involved in helping with those who have been sold into the sex trade industry and her stories about how many kids are taken from malls and it's just one big crazy someone will take my kids and sell them! worry-a-thon.
Hubby has his hands full.
Happy Birthday sweet girl! I love you more than you could ever dream. You are amazing in so many ways and sometimes I feel like my heart can't hold all of the love and joy I feel. God has wondrous things in store for you and it's fun to watch you grow and mature in His love. You are honestly the most genuinely sweet person I know. It amazes me that I get to be your momma.
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALIYA!!!!! I'm so glad she had a great birthday!!! Loved the decorations. I'm a big zebra lover:)
it turned out so so so cute! good job!
Post a Comment