Ahh, that time of year when the smell of fresh cut grass and coconut sun screen fills the air. The day is filled with anticipation and the sounds of grilling hot dogs. Kids laugh and chase each other through the streets in swim suits, wet from the sprinklers.
This is what I think of when I think of the fourth of July. Oh, I mean besides freedom, of course, only I didn't get to do any of that this year. Instead, I worked and Hubby and the kids packed our house into boxes. Here are some pics of what the day should have looked like.
It's just so satisfying taking a good picture. I mean just look at those! They couldn't have turned out better. I really should give a class or something. Or go into business. Talent like that should not be wasted.
I hope you all had a great holiday! We're off to Missouri to see family. I bet my sister-in-law will be begging me to take some pictures of her kids. I'll try to make some time.
I hope you all had a great holiday! We're off to Missouri to see family. I bet my sister-in-law will be begging me to take some pictures of her kids. I'll try to make some time.
1 comment:
aww!! you put that in awesome perspective. We didn't get to pain any of those pictures either because we had a firework ban. It's so dry here even the stickers don't grow.lol. Pray for rain:)
Post a Comment