Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I need to update my contact list

If your cell number has changed I would love to have the new info so this doesn't happen again. 

All three kids wanted to have a sleepover with friends on Friday night.  I dialed my friend's number and didn't get an answer so when the number called back the conversation went like this.

Me: Hey!

Person who sounds exactly like my friend's husband:  Hey, what do you want?

Me: I want your first born child!!!

Person: Excuse me??!

Me: Well, I would take all of them but tonight I can only take one, so I'll take your first born!

Person: Who is this??

Me:  Isn't this Edgard?

Person:  Uh, no, I got a call from this number so I called it back.

Me:  Oh, in that case you don't have to give me your first born. 

Person: Click.

Well don't I feel silly. 

1 comment:

{love, mj.} said...

oh thats awesome! you just made my day!