She is Aliya's best friend.
This is Aliya's hip.
Hallie is connected to it by an invisible thread. I think the thread is pink. If it's not it should be.
When they have sleepovers Aliya uses this bag. She is serious about her sleepovers.
They tend to create when they're together.
Exhibit A: Fort in the backyard.
Exhibit B: A pillow they sewed together with Aliya mostly giving emotional and snack support. They have joint custody of this pillow, alternating it between houses every weekend.
Exhibit C: Well this doesn't really count because this is what Aliya made for Hallie for Christmas. If this doesn't scream Aliya I don't know what does.
I'm so thankful for Hallie. I prayed for two years that God would send Aliya a best friend who was genuinely kind, a Jesus lover, sweet, funny, nice to my boys, not petty or a gossip, someone who gives best friends a good name and this little sweetheart is it! When I first met Hallie I knew she was God's answer and wanted them to instantly love eachother. It took a few weeks for them to warm up but once they did that was it. It would take the jaws of life to seperate these two.
They have created their own language and were trying to figure out when the first time they met was. Apparently they have an anniversary of first meeting. This is "The Symbol" they refer to when they refer to themselves. I guess like the whole Brangelina thing only for little girls.
I love these two.






2 comments:
ok you are right. cutest socks ever! and yay for you that you put pictures up! oh, and love those blocks she made! that vinyl fits perfectly!
How sweet!! Hallie is blessed to have Aliya as her best friend, too!!! Me and Cathy had a notebook that we would write in when we were grounded, or when we were in class (shame on us :D), or if we were just bored at home, and we shared back and forth every week...and I still have it. It's so funny to read now!
ps. The Christmas present she gave Hallie is CUUUUTE!!!!
Post a Comment