Thursday, September 23, 2010

I would have a title but I must have packed it.

Moving makes me want to cry.

Not in the "oh, I'm going to miss this house" kind of way.  But in the "how in the world am I going to get everything packed and why do we own this??" kind of way. 

It's fun.

The kids have to change schools and it's been difficult for them to wrap their minds around.  Well for Aliya and Daymon that is. 

Dylan said "It's okay mom, I'm good at sports."  Which must be code for "all cool people play sports and I will have friends flocking to me within days".  Or something like that. 

But I can't blog long.  Hiding in this mound of boxes was a good idea at first but I'm beginning to suspect my family will find me soon.  And then they'll want me to work and stuff.  Maybe I'll fake an injury.

2 comments:

{love, mj.} said...

i am still sad u r moving... so far away... i would come visit, but i heard you are not going to have a pool :(

Rachel said...

Where are you moving to?