I have a confession to make.
I just might be a teensie obsessed with the show Lost.
Hubby and I were previously addicted to 24. We may have in fact watched ALL seven seasons within a 8 month period. But then that show ended and what were we left with?? Conversation??
So I had randomly caught an episode or two of Lost and was just that. . . lost. It made no sense what-so-ever, so I never really cared to see it from the beginning. But then we signed up for netflix and you can download shows instantly to your computer! So. . . why not?
Freaking awesome!!
We love the show!! But. . . I just have a hard time swollowing a few little details. No, I'm fine with the weird scary monster thing we never see in the jungl, and I'm okay with the freaky black smoke that randomly sucks people into the ground, I even get that Clair's baby always looks super cute slash chubby slash peacful even though his diapers are made of old shirts and there is sand EVERYWHERE. I even suspend my disbelief when the guy in the hatch has a new washer and dryer and they manage to make glasses for Sawyer.
But what I truly cannont wrap my mind around is how in the world the women, who have been stranded for almost three months now, still don't have hairy legs! Or need to pluck, or feel the need to say "ew gross! Don't kiss me! I haven't brushed my teeth in like 90 days!"
Did they all get laser hair removal prior to Island stranding? Did tweezers wash ashore? I'm just sayin'.
I can only belive so much here people.
Oh and the polar bear on an island made perfect sense by the way. He lives with the horse and "the others".
1 week ago
3 comments:
Just wait, it will start to make more sense..... promise. how is work today by the way?
It's good! Obviously slow, I just posted! Wish you were here.
Okay this is my first time on your blog...I have a little (okay massive) Lost addiction as well. Josh and I watched the first four seasons in two weeks. I don't remember where the kids were lol...but we love it. You will understand everything as time goes on and then suddenly you will go back to feeling like you know nothing at all. Oh, and I just tell myself that somewhere in the luggage from the plane crash are razors and tweezers and soap.
Post a Comment