Saturday, September 19, 2009

Coffee pots and husbands

You may not think these two have anything in common, but see, that's where you would be wrong.

a) both are hot and b) both are super nice to wake up to. I managed to break my coffee pot last week and have since then been suffering considerably. So imagine my surprise when I came home from work yesterday to find that my husband had gone out and purchased me a new one!

Not only was it a nice thing to do but he made sure it had a timer on it so I can set it to start and be done before I even wake up. I mean, thanks to him I now have like 5 extra minutes in the morning. There a lot of things I could do with those 5 extra minutes. Like, I don't know, find two matching socks, clean out the litter box, pluck both eyebrows, fill the ice cube trays, the possiblities are really endless.

So here is to my crazy awesome husband, who took time out of his day to make sure his wife has access to coffee.

Because that's how he rolls.

No comments: