Thursday, May 23, 2013

Your guess is as good as mine

I pretty much feel at a cross roads on this blog. 

I'm not really sure where I'm going with it.  I mean, most days I'm just rambling about silly things that, let's be honest, don't mean anything more than the equivelant of empty calories and I don't know that I love that. 

So it begs the question: what is this blog really about? 

WHO AM I?? 

I'm having an identity crisis. 

It seems to me that the blogs I read have a general theme.  They are about something.  I seem to be about nothing

I'm not really a mommy blogger, although I posess children and do blog about them randomly.  I'm not really a humor writer exclusively in that I do write about the occasional serious things and...do they do that?  I have no idea!! 

I feel so lost. 

I'm not a zombie writer, because a zombie writer would never write about other things, they would only devote themselves to the undead.  Obviously.  Even though I do love me some braaaaaaiiiinnnnnssssss.

So back to square one.

I would kind of like to be known for something.  Like "Oh, yeah, that blog that she does, the one with the really cool______________."  What.  Poetry?  Photography?  Stories?  Literary genious?  Recipe for really good salsa? 

Just kidding.  I'm pretty sure my salsa only appeals to me and Aliya. 
\
So until I figure it out, I'm just sort of making it up as I go.  And I have to believe that one day you and I will collectively say "Oh, yeah.  Totally.  That's what her blog is about."  And I'll know what that is. 

And I'm thinking it will be awesome. 

No comments: