So I heard in November that men were not shaving for like colon cancer or something. I think.
Solidarity for manliness.
Well my man is ahead of the curve in that he's had his beard for quite a while now. Going on like two years or something. I'm trying really hard not to jinx it here. Not that I believe in that but if I did I don't want to accidentally do that by writing about it and then have him be all "Meh, I don't like the beard" and then I would get really stabby and it would not end well.
You see when he shaves he becomes someone I don't recognize and I can't sleep with someone I don't recognize. I don't sleep with strangers because, obviously.
Only he doesn't understand how my mind can get amnesia over facial hair being gone but I'm sorry, I can't control how my mind works.
It's like I go to sleep and forget for a blissful seven hours and then have that unfortunate lapse in memory for three seconds when I turn for the morning greeting, open my eyes, and suddenly I'm reminded of the clean shaven face and I scream in slow motion NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! as I back away from whoever this strange man is in my bed while I frantically search my memory for who could have kidnapped hubby and replaced him with a pretty spot on look-a-like but you are not fooling me beardless guy!
See. No control of that.
In the end he needs to realize that he just looks down right good in it and the beard is hot and if there were something on me that he liked that much you better believe it would stay.
Colon cancer or not.
Even though I'm totally against colon cancer and think it should die.
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment