Monday, July 2, 2012

{Thirteen Years}

Thirteen years ago my life was profoundly changed.

As a slippery, bald screaming baby girl was thrust into my waiting hands I had no idea just how immensely my world would change.  How much this tiny creature could alter how I view just about everything from now on.  Most of all my relationship with Jesus.  

He loves me this much?  More?  How is that even possible?

And for the first time I finally understood what it meant to be willing to die for someone. 



This {little} girl never ceases to amaze me.  

She is vivacious, hysterical, witty, generous, kind beyond words, unbearably sweet, glowing with inner and outer beauty and wholly and fully in love with her King Jesus.

I'm overcome with emotion that God has blessed me with the joy of getting to be her momma while I'm here.

Happy Birthday to the most amazing thirteen year old I know.  

You rock in every way!

No comments: