Monday, May 2, 2011

Retirement: World's longest coffee break.

This is the face of exuberant happiness.

My dad is officially retired from the department of corrections in Colorado after 33 years! 

I thought maybe he would be a little sad.  Then I got this picture.  Answers that question!



I'm so happy for you dad!  Now you can focus on the important things in life like remodeling your new house, helping us when we call you with car issues and make weird noises on the phone, teaching grandkids how to fish {because I'm not gonna do it} and doing whatever you feel like when you feel like doing it! 

P. S. Good luck breaking the crackberry habit.  When you feel that panic coming on that someone is needing you. . . it's just us.

P.S.S. I love you!

P.S.S.S. I have no idea what Daymon was doing when we called to sing to you and he eneded with "Cement mixer, putzy, putzy". 

1 comment:

Forever For Evie said...

I can't imagine what he must be feeling! =) I'm so happy for him!