Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Best friend hugs are the bomb.


I really hate it that I live so far away from my bestie.  Phone calls and texts just aren't the same as seeing her smiling face and hearing her laugh.  Sharing secrets and teasing relatives.  Exchanging parenting tips and planning a trip to the Bahamas that will happen dang it! 
Even if the thought of getting into a bathing suit is about as much fun and taking a cheese grater to my forehead.  She would make me feel better by telling me it's not so bad and that tan fat looks better than white fat and that my friends is what a bestie is for.   Plus she totally gets that chocolate has magical powers. 

1 comment:

Tara said...

LOL!!! Oh yes Chocolate has many many powers.lol... you will have to work me up to get into that bathing suit also.lol... i'm starting instanity june 1st if it kills me.lol. I hate we live so far away to. Miss you & love you lots.