As Aliya and I were making rice crispy treats, and when I say we I mean me, she was making her own "marshmallow cream" which is her smooshing a marshmallow with her fingers until there is only goo, Daymon came in with a rock he wanted to show me. He get's really excited about his ability to "find cool rocks" so I said "wow, that's awesome!" He then gave it to me and was off to more important boy things.
Aliya: It wouldn't really matter what we do, you would still say awesome, admit it.
Me: No, I think everything my kids do is awesome.
Aliya: What if I pooped on the carpet or tooted on you?
Me: yeah, not that. That would not be awesome.
Another touching mother-daughter moment for your reading pleasure. Try not to cry.
1 week ago
3 comments:
HAHAHA!!!! I'm crying, but only because I'm laughing so much! What a funny, funny girl! =) I just love her!
*tear* :)
that is SO hilarious! i seriously cant stop laughing!
Post a Comment