Saturday, August 18, 2012

No pinochio nose here

I finally got some pictures of the kids' trip to Colorado and Missouri! 

I know, I know.  But hey, at least I have actual proof that they did go and that I didn't, I don't know, stuff them in the closet and feed them from under the door for two weeks.  So there is that. 


My Aunt Rhonda and Uncle Tim's ranch in Colorado


Aunt Rhonda!


I thought this was a river when I was a kid.  This picture kind of ruins peices of my childhood.


That dog rocks.  Seriously.

I'm pretty sure Dylan is saying "Good people of the creek, I implore you to cross before I venture over."


Cousin Talon helping them build a dam.  Because he's cool like that.



Mamaw keeping a watchful eye. 



Skipping rocks.



This picture right here sums up my Dylan's personality completely.  The dirt, the face, the tree, the shorts hiked up and he doesn't even notice.  I give you...my child.


Sweet Chloe :)  My neices are so beautiful!


Daymon knows how to pose for a picture.  Like a boss.


Sweet Laney :)  See, beautiful!


Yay cousisns!






Not so sure about this horse thing.


"I was born to ride!  Now where are the pesants with my cool refreshing drink?"


Awwwww!


Reading clues for the scavenger hunt my SIL and mom and brother made up for them!


How fun!


My sister Sheri with the girls, look at those pretty faces!


All the kids!  Dylan, Laney, Aliya holding Jett, Chloe, Elijah, Isaac and Daymon.


Fianlly, a decent picture! 
 Thank you Mike and Sarah for letting my kids come and stay and destroy and plunder and pilage for days on end.  I know it wasn't easy so I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  Truly.  I love you guys.  And my kids had a wonderful time and adore your children and miss them dearly.  And if I'm being honest my boys miss your video games and their Uncle Monkey most.  Because nobody rocks the video games like Uncle Monkey. 

And mom, seriously, you are simply the bomb.  Hands down.  And always will be.  There is not enough thanks in the world for all the love you show your grand babies and unfortunatly you set the bar really high, so good luck with that.  For next time I mean.

Okay, I have to go because there is like dust in the air or something and it's making my eyes water.  Ahem. 

No comments: