So what happens when you're sitting on the couch with your lap top next to your eleven year old and he glances over and sees his face plastered all over your blog and says "hey, why are there pictures of me on your blog?"
He's not two and you can't get away with saying "What? What pictures, I didn't see any pictures, oh, look at Dusty, he's being so cute right now!"
It will not distract him and he will want to read the post and will be all "Hey! I sometimes, well, sorta, okay there have been those random times when I get up on my own, oh, look how cute Dusty is being in this picture!"|
It's my own fault that my family says things like "Please don't blog about this".
They just make it so easy.
And Dusty is just so darn cute.
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment