Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Inquisitive much?

Living with Dylan is never boring.  These are typical questions he asks on a daily basis:

"What artist should I research next?" 
"If you could choose between having a bald eagle or a sand fish, which would you pick?"
"Why can't I own an African dart frog?  They're only poisonous in the jungle." 
"Can I save up my money for a python?"
"What would I have to do right now to someday be in the CIA?"
"Can I be an architect and in the NFL?"
"What should I draw next, a pirate ship or world war three?"
"Where would I go to get a patent?  A kid can be an inventor right?"
"Can I submit my ideas for a video game online?"
"How can I be in a movie?"
"Can you show me how to cook?"
"You know what I really wish I had right now?  A homing pigeon."

So the most recent one was "What is your least favorite letter of the alphabet?"

I. Have. No. Idea. 

I have honesty never thought about this. 

He responded with "Mine is Q.  It could easily be replaced with a k and a w." 

And that is why he will succeed in everything he does.  Because he questions the value of unnecessary letters in the alphabet.  Or should I say kwestions them.  And I hope he always does.

2 comments:

Forever For Evie said...

That is seriously the most amazing thing I've ever read! really. Dylan is freakin' awesome! I'm kind of thinking he may be a genius. And if anyone could be a actor/inventor/CIA agent/architcect/NFL player, it would be him. =)

Tara said...

Ditto Sarah! I agree w/ that 100%