How can he be this old? Where did my baby go? The one who never cried and didn't grow hair until he was two. He had the most luxurious fat thighs and perfectly round baby belly. Now he looks like I never feed him!
He had a "Fear Factor" party and it was so much fun.
Games:
Diaper diving. They had to eat all the chocolate pudding from the diaper and find the gum balls, first to blow a bubble won.
Ice challenge: Contestants had to stand with their feet in ice water and the one who lasted the longest won. We had four kids who all had the same time so we decided that whoever could keep their face in the ice water the longest would win. I'm super into safe birthday parties.
Gooey bug find: They couldn't see what was in the bowl of gunk, they had to reach in and find as many bugs as they could in 15 seconds.
Dog food challenge: They had to see who could eat the "dog food" the fastest. I cleaned out a dog food can and put the food in that. {smashed up Vienna sausages}
And the best part? The kitty litter cake! I mean if you're going to go for gross, go all out. He had so much fun and I tried to make sure the parents knew I didn't feed their kids real poop, bugs or dog food. I'd like them to come back for his next party.
And he has been asking for a crested gecko for about an eternity, so combined with his birthday money and our gift to him, I introduce the newest member our family, Fuzz Lightyear. He's very soft and velvety, thus the name.
I'd say it was successful, if you measure success by how many kids throw up. Only one. Man, I am on top of my game!









2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Dylan!! I remember seeing him for the first time all snuggled in his baby carseat, and thinking he looked just like Jason!!! I can't believe he's ten!!! What the heck?!?!
And, oh my gosh, that is the most awesome b-day party EVER!!!!
You have the funnest parties for your kids!
awesome party~ and that cake looks disgusting. props to those who actually ate it!
Post a Comment