

We {actually hubby} made our garage into our boys room, moved Aliya over to their old room and my sister, Sheri, is moving into what was Aliya's room. Complete chaos. But it's just about done. You cannot fathom the amount of junk we got rid of. Unbelievable to me how much stuff we have accumulated. Aliya must have had at least forty thousand gum wrappers and a few thousand journals. I might be off on the numbers, I was in a trash pile haze. I removed 8 large rocks from the boys room along with about 20 sticks. And when I say "large rocks" I mean they weighed in at about 4 to 7 pounds each. Small rocks will simply not do for my boys. Some were even painted and had names on them. Ooookaaaay.
We all have war wounds from the drilling/staining/moving/sawing/nailing and while I simply put on a band aide, hubby chose this tactic to his own doctoring. Sweet. If you're wondering where you can get a duct tape bandage, I'm sure he makes house calls.
We all have war wounds from the drilling/staining/moving/sawing/nailing and while I simply put on a band aide, hubby chose this tactic to his own doctoring. Sweet. If you're wondering where you can get a duct tape bandage, I'm sure he makes house calls.

No comments:
Post a Comment