You know that whole "forever" part of bff? Well for me and my best friend it just happens to be true. My bff is also my aunt and is eleven days younger than me. So we have literally known each other forever! I used to brag when we were kids that I was older, but it has backfired on me now. Dang it.


I was so very fortunate to get to go see her recently. Hubby suggested I go so I threw some things in the car and drove the 10.5 hours to her house in Texas.
So worth it! I didn't realize just how much I was missing her. We had so much fun together and I loved doting on her beautiful, amazing, charming, hysterical daughter, Jade. I only have a few pictures because we were too busy chatting and laughing to take many. I'm so blessed to have her in my life and I'm so very thankful for how God enriches our lives through friends.



I love you Tara!!
No comments:
Post a Comment